Thursday, April 26, 2012

Show Time!

Show time has almost begun! Our schedule for this year runs as follows,
  • Mountain Valley Horseman's Association (ARCO) June 9th
  • Round Valley Open Horse Show (CHALLIS) June 30th
  • Mackay Open Horse Show July 30th
  • 4-H Horse Show August 1st
  • Lemhi County Open Horse Show (SALMON) August 20th
I have been making tons of preparations! I have put Prides tail in a tail bag for the last couple months, and his tail has grown almost 2 inches in length and I have seen a noticeable difference in thickness also. I've already started babying his coat and have really cracked down on our training schedule. Things have been going pretty smoothly, he has been putting more effort into our sessions and our relationship has improved. 
He's been shedding like crazy, because of the wholly mammoth hair he grows during the winter. I'll upload spring pictures of them as soon as I can :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

shareparelli team